Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 21, 2008

Lots to catch up on....
Wednesday I went to the Santana concert with Eric. I have a lot of pictures but I'm entirely too lazy to post them all. I drank too much to ease my crowd anxiety and Eric had to help me to the car. I looked like a muscular dystrophy patient. I had been up since 6AM and worked all day and then rushed home to go to a concert in the middle of the frickfrackin week. Concerts should only be on weekends. A Wednesday night... who does that??!! This car was sitting at the entrance to the concert. I have a feeling Eric's going to get it for my 26th birthday coming up.

Santana The Man

Moving on... I can't think of anything significant to write about that happened over the weekend. Oh wait, on my way home from work on Friday I did spend a fair amount of time wondering how snow actually happens. I'll have to research this later...

Today Jeff came over and we decided to go for a bike ride. Here's Jeff and Eric being manly.

Here's Jeff and Eric being bitches...

Here's my view riding behind Eric:

Some parts of Texas are purty...

We pulled over for a while to check out an old cemetary and woah- I sure am hot! God I'm hot!! I'm so hot that sometimes I call my cell phone from work just to ask myself out... >:)

Well, okay not really. But Eric did look at my ass and discovered some nasty gum I had managed to pick up from God only know's where. And by the way, it took great effort on my part to make my ass look this dumpy.

Some pic of us fooling around... gotta love that helmet hair...

Eventually Jeff had to head home so Eric and I stopped at a bar for some fuel. Here's a typical representation of us. Guess who's the Miller Lite and who's the chocolate shake?

A pic of Eric... how can something be so completely rotten and so cute at the same time???

That's all folks!!