Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 7, 2008

I just found out that my chihuahua isn't who I thought he was. It turns out that he is a model T-24 cybernetic organism. (T-24 Terminator). I have rewired his chip so that he is currently on my side... MOVING ON...

I had an enjoyable Thanksgiving with Eric, my mom and Eric's son Drew. It was a miracle that everything I cooked was edible! I even put out some Fall decor...

The following Saturday, a week ago, I visited my Aunt Becky (Aunt B) at her and her husband's new business in Mesquite (about 45 minutes away) called Treasured Vessels http://www.treasuredvessels.com/ . They have created a wonderful studio where people can make their own pottery, create mosaics and learn glass fusion among so many other things. What a great idea!! There have been numerous times where I wanted to go out and do something besides dinner and a movie that didn't cost an arm and a leg. I can't wait to take Eric there for date night and sip wine while I'm creating a masterpiece!



Anyway, here is a picture of Treasured Vessels located in Mesquite's cozy town square.

















The building is so old and full of history.
Here is a shot of the inside:



















My uncle Winston made this Texas Snowman that I absolutely had to buy!


On my way home Eric called and said that Jeff and Michelle invited us to see Eddie Money that night. It had been a while since I've done anything WILD so we went. I didn't bring my camera but Eddie Money was actually pretty entertaining. Eric took my picture with Babe Laufenberg who use to play for the Dallas Cowboys and several other NFL teams. Aside from that, the last week has been a dull conglomeration of work and no play.


Let's take a quick moment and secretly watch in on the savage beasts at play...




Here was the sunset in my neighborhood the other day.


Some shots from the park a few days ago... Bailey is such a water dog.
There were ducks everywhere looking at me with their wee beedy eyes... And then, suddenly-
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!!

Narcissus
Ducks on the brain.


That's all folks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe I cooked as much of that dinner. I want credit for a good dinner too.

Anonymous said...

SUREMAN... I cooked it too.